Wednesday 3 August 2022

Solitude, Silence and the Soul

Silence is Golden

Solitude is Silence

Solitude is to be Alone

Adrift in the calm Ocean of Thought

Awash in the warm Waves of Contemplation

Silence is Golden

It makes the heart sing

Solitude is to be Alone

In the Ocean of Deep, Deep Silence

Thoughts come in a row, one after the other

Dwarflings of Gold

Bearing the products of deep thought

Silence is Golden

Jewels of Thought

I bear it alone

In the deep recesses of my mind

Darkness, emptiness filling with thought

The waves of the Oceans of my mind are silent

A paradox unlike the ones at the shores

Like a drug-infused purple haze

In the midst of a crowd, I can still be alone

I lose my mind in the groovy funk of the purple-haze 

Thoughts then bear fruit

The progeny from the heatwave of silence and solitude

As they fuse and explode

Hence , their progeny born

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Apocalyse

  It has now come to this The Apocalypse has arrived Loneliness, despair, a toxic brew A devilish concoction  It has poisoned my mind Hopele...