Saturday 28 January 2023

The Universe is in my Hands ~ A Poem about the power of the universe.

The Universe is in my Hands ~ A Poem about the power of the universe.


In my mind I connect to you

Oh awesome power of the universe

You and I are one

You are my friend, my companion

A symbiotic relationship, incomprehensible

No intellectualization

Just connection

Awesome, simply awesome

The swirling never ending mass

Gas, rocks, stars, dark matter, comets

A titanic force beyond comprehension

Don't bother to understand, just realize and accept

Feel it, feel it and thrive

Coursing through my being

From me the soul into my brain

Through my body, released to the outside

Power, power beyond comprehension

In my hands, from I the soul

The universe is in my hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Apocalyse

  It has now come to this The Apocalypse has arrived Loneliness, despair, a toxic brew A devilish concoction  It has poisoned my mind Hopele...