Sunday 20 August 2023

The Ancient Doorway


In the darkest deepest dank forest

In farthest darkest depths of my mind

In solemn silence you await

Gloomy sullen mysterious doorway

Deep deep in my soul there you await

A small light leads to the deepest recesses

The final depths of I the soul

All is silent as I approach it

My mind empty with only one thought

A monolithic block, one light doorway

What is my future lies in the monolith

Shudder to think but hopeless is it not to think

Shadowy dark dense forest ghostly whispers

Desolate phantom like monolith

Mysterious  you terrify yet inexorably invite

My final fortune , my destiny in it

Silently trembling I approach

The mystery of my fate that await





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Apocalyse

  It has now come to this The Apocalypse has arrived Loneliness, despair, a toxic brew A devilish concoction  It has poisoned my mind Hopele...