Friday 2 August 2019

Going to the Park. Paragraph writing.



I often love going to the park. I usually go there at the weekends and sometimes during the working week when I am on a day off from work. It is always interesting to go to the park. You can watch the world pass by as you bask in the sun’s brilliant glory shining on you as if it was happy to see you. If you take care to look closely around you, you can see birds on the ground looking for something to eat. You can see children and people walk around; their minds filled with all manner of thoughts. You can look at the clouds drifting by like big balls of cotton against the striking blue of the sky. Sometimes the clouds are hiding the sun and revealing it the next moment as if they were playing some sort of game of revelation and concealment. I love the quiet and serenity of the park. It can be so silent that you can hearing the chirping of birds. I can take in the whiff of fresh air storming into my nostrils and into my lungs, filling it with coolness, relaxation and peace. The coolness bears a similitude to mint as the air courses through your lungs. It is never just you alone in the park. There are other people and you can see all sorts of people. There will be all manner of folk. The young, juveniles and elderly all love the park. By just relaxing, I can let go of my worldly concerns in a brief period in the span of space and time. I like to take something to eat and drink when I am in the park. Slowly sipping a drink and munching on a sandwich as I bask in the calmness which is a sharp contrast to the chaos of the world. The park becomes an island of calm amidst chaos. It is a place of refuge and alternative to the calm of the home. They say that the home is where the heart is. Can the park be like it too? I wonder and maybe you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Apocalyse

  It has now come to this The Apocalypse has arrived Loneliness, despair, a toxic brew A devilish concoction  It has poisoned my mind Hopele...